Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus and Sulphur Heterocyclic
Anti Cancer Nano Drugs Separation in the Supercritical Fluid
of Ozone (O3) Using Soave Redlich Kwong (SRK) and Pang
Robinson (PR) Equations
Faculty of Chemistry, California South University, 14731 Comet St. Irvine, CA 92604, USA
- Corresponding Author:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Received Date: June 14, 2016; Accepted Date: June 21, 2016; Published Date: June 28, 2016
Citation: Heidari A. Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus and Sulphur Heterocyclic Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs Separation in the Supercritical Fluid of Ozone (O3) Using Soave–Redlich–Kwong (SRK) and Pang–Robinson (PR) Equations. Electronic J Biol, 12:3
Anti–cancer Nano drugs separation is investigated as one of the most important steps of a process. An important technique of anti–cancer Nano drugs separation is by means of supercritical fluids. Fluids such as Ozone (O3) show an increase in their solubility when they enter the zone of supercritical condition. The application of supercritical fluids is preferred in the separation of anti–cancer Nano drugs whose sensitivity to temperature and pressure are high–Nano materials such as drugs, foods, proteins and so on. The molecular shape of these Nano compounds would be transformed when these parameters change. In the current editorial, firstly, a new third equation of state has been presented with the combination of Soave’s defending statement and Redlich–Kwong’s attracting statement, then and according to the six well–defined scales, the solubility of anti–cancer Nano drugs in the supercritical fluid of Ozone (O3) has been studied with the aid of new equations and also its results have been compared with the results of Soave–Redlich–Kwong (SRK) and Pang–Robinson (PR) equations. In addition, the error of solubility for 196 experimental points in the new equation of state, Soave–Redlich–Kwong (SRK) and Pang–Robinson (PR) equations are 7.352%, 11.728% and 9.294%, respectively. It indicates that the new equation possesses an acceptable and reasonable accuracy and precision in the prediction of solubility.
Furthermore, to do this editorial, the Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus and Sulphur heterocyclic anti–cancer Nano drugs were chosen and classified into four isolated groups and then the experimental spectra of the Hydrogen and Carbon nucleus were prepared [1–20]. Since the main goal of this editorial is developing a relationship between theoretical and experimental chemical shifts of Carbon and Hydrogen nucleus in N–, O–, P– and S– heterocyclic anti– cancer Nano drugs, the theoretical and experimental data were compared and analyzed together [21–31]. Finally, after studying the four groups, a formula was obtained for each group to join experimental to theoretical variables together. For testing the reliability of these formulas several molecules were chosen and the experimental spectra were gathered using 1HNMR, 13CNMR, 31PNMR, Attenuated Total Reflectance Fourier Transform Infrared (ATR–FTIR), FT–Raman, HR Mass and UV–Vis spectroscopies and then the formula was applied and the percentage of error was taken into the account.
- Bruno B, Andrea L, Stefano V. (2016).Thermodynamic study on six tricyclic nitrogen heterocyclic compounds by thermal analysis and effusion techniques, ThermochimicaActa.636: 71-84.
- Mahmoud KR, Khodair AI, Shaban SY. (2015). Positron annihilation lifetime studies of changes in free volume on some biorelevant nitrogen heterocyclic compounds and their S-glycosylation, Applied Radiation and Isotopes.105: 303-307.
- Zhu R, Wang P, Wang X. (2007). β-Cyclodextrin modified filter paper based solid phase extraction–room temperature phosphorimetry for pre-concentration and determination of nitrogen heterocyclic compounds in water samples. Talanta.72:1630-1636.
- Gobis K, Foks H, Bojanowski K, et al. (2012).Synthesis of novel 3-cyclohexylpropanoic acid-derived nitrogen heterocyclic compounds and their evaluation for tuberculostatic activity.Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry.20: 137-144.
- Liu K, Flora TT. (2010). Ng, Effect of the nitrogen heterocyclic compounds on hydrodesulfurization using in situ hydrogen and a dispersed Mo catalyst.Catalysis Today.149: 28-34.
- Mo O, Yanez M, Elguero J. (1989).A MO analysis of the aromaticity of some nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.Journal of Molecular Structure.201: 17-37.
- Kossai R, Tallec A, Hajjem B, Baccar B. (1991).Cathodicbehaviour of aromatic ketones ortho substituted with an imino-ether group. Preparation of nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.ElectrochimicaActa.36: 2019-2023.
- Conny E,Ostman, Anders L,Colmsjo. (1988). Isolation and classification of polycyclic aromatic nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.Fuel.67: 396-400.
- Ronald L,Birke, Bernard I, et al. (1983). The effect of halide ion on the SERS spectra of nitrogen heterocyclic compounds at various pH values.Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry and Interfacial Electrochemistry. 150: 447-455.
- Christopher JF, Mark AW, Donald R. (1979).Monobromoborane adducts and boronium salts of some nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry.41: 1661-1665.
- Christopher JF, Miguel AC, John D, Donald R. (1980). Martin, Borane adducts of some nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry. 42: 165-169.
- PhilipJ. (1976). Nitrogen heterocyclic compounds: electrochemical information concerning energetics, dynamics and mechanisms.Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics. 3: 37-40.
- Li YH, Lim EC. (1971). Pseudo Jahn-Teller effect and luminescence of nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.Chemical Physics Letters.9: 279-284.
- Lim EC, Li YH. (1969). Non-planar distortions of, and polarization of luminescence from, ππ* states of some nitrogen heterocyclic compounds.Chemical Physics Letters.4: 68-70.
- Eva M,Campi, Eriksson LK, Sharon T. (1999). Guy, W.Roy Jackson, Patrick Perlmutter, Carbonylation approaches to oxygen heterocyclic compounds.Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical.143: 243-252.
- Dugo P, Mondello L, Dugo L, et al. (2000).LC-MS for the identification of oxygen heterocyclic compounds in citrus essential oils.Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis.24: 147-154.
- Olga V. (1992).Dorofeeva, Ideal gas thermodynamic properties of oxygen heterocyclic compounds: Part 2. Six-membered, seven-membered and eight-membered rings.ThermochimicaActa.200: 121-150.
- Olga V. (1992).Dorofeeva, Ideal gas thermodynamic properties of oxygen heterocyclic compounds Part 1. Three-membered, four-membered and five-membered rings.ThermochimicaActa. 194: 9-46.
- Alcock NJ, Kuhnz W, Games DE. (1983). LC/MS and MS/MS studies of natural oxygen heterocyclic compounds.International Journal of Mass Spectrometry and Ion Physics.48: 153-156.
- Narasimhan NS, Mali RS. (1973). New syntheses of the furoquinoline alkaloids and some oxygen heterocyclic compounds.Tetrahedron Letters.14: 843-844.
- Vaheesar K, Colin M. (2013). Kuntz, Brian T. Sterenberg, Formation of phosphorus heterocycles using a cationic electrophilic phosphinidene complex.Journal of Organometallic Chemistry.746: 347-355.
- Cristau HJ, Pirat JL. (2005).Synthesis, reactivity and stereochemistry of new phosphorus heterocycles with 5- or 6-membered rings.Journal of Organometallic Chemistry. 690: 2472-2481.
- Michael I. (2006). Bruce, Kathy A. Kramarczuk, Brian W. Skelton, Allan H. White, Natasha N. Zaitseva, Single and double nucleophilic attack on cluster-bonded allenylidenes: Synthesis of phosphorus heterocycles.InorganicaChimicaActa. 359: 938-945.
- Cain MJ, Cawley A, Sum V, et al. (2003).Stereoselective redox transformations of phosphorus heterocycles.:Stereocontrol in the asymmetric phospho-Mukaiyamaaldol reaction.InorganicaChimicaActa.345: 154-172.
- Benko Z, Gudat D, Nyulászi L. (2010)Phosphinidene generation from phosphorus heterocycles and cages – A theoretical study.ComptesRendusChimie.13: 1048-1053.
- Mathey F. (2001). 7 - Applications of phosphorus heterocycles in homogeneous catalysis, In Phosphorus-Carbon Heterocyclic Chemistry, edited by François Mathey.Elsevier Science Ltd, Oxford. 753-772.
- Arbuzov BA, Nikonov GN. (1994). Phosphorus Heterocycles from α-Hydroxyalkylphosphines and Vinylphosphines.Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry.61: 59-140.
- Mössner SG, de Alda MJL, Sander LC, et al. (1999).Gas chromatographic retention behavior of polycyclic aromatic sulfur heterocyclic compounds, (dibenzothiophene,naphtho[b]thiophenes, benzo[b]naphthothiophenes and alkyl-substituted derivatives) on stationary phases of different selectivity.Journal of Chromatography A. 841: 207-228.
- Becker G, Nilsson U, Colmsjö A, Östman C. (1998).Determination of polycyclic aromatic sulfur heterocyclic compounds in airborne particulate by gas chromatography with atomic emission and mass spectrometric detection.Journal of Chromatography A.826: 57-66.
- Singhal GH, Espino RL, Sobel JE. (1981).Hydrodesulfurization of sulfur heterocyclic compounds: Reaction mechanisms.Journal of Catalysis. 67: 446-456.
- Singhal GH, Espino RL, Sobel JE, Huff GA. (1981).Hydrodesulfurization of sulfur heterocyclic compounds: Kinetics of dibenzothiophene.Journal of Catalysis. 67: 457-468.